When it comes to immigration applications and removal proceedings, knowledge of immigration laws is crucial to ensure a successful outcome. Unfortunately, some applicants are not aware of certain laws that can lead to the denial of their application to adjust status or even deportation. The Clarke Law Office, LLC has extensive experience in representing clients in these situations and can help you take advantage of any waivers you may be eligible for.
Our services include:
- 212(c) Relief
- Removal Proceeding or Deportation Representation
- Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601)
- Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601 A) in conjunction with a Family Residency Petition (I-130)
Don’t risk your immigration status and future by going through this process alone. Seek legal representation from our experienced attorneys who have a deep understanding of immigration laws and can help you navigate the complex system.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email. We’re here to help you.
If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.
- If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
- If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to the Expiration Date on your I-94.
- If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
- Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to a removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).