Waivers Attorney

Some cases are denied because the applicant was not aware of certain immigration laws that would guarantee that their application to adjust status is denied or if they are in removal proceeding and or unaware of certain waivers they may be ordered removed from the country. It is important that you seek legal representation to make sure you take advantage of any waivers that you may be eligible for.

o 212(c) Relief
o Removal Proceeding or Deportation Representation
o Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601)
o Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601 A) in conjunction with a Family Residency Petition (I-130)

If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.


  1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
  2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to Expiration Date on your I-94.
  3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
  4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).