Extension of Status Attorney | Change of Status

If you are a visitor to the United States on a visa that is about to expire, you may be considering extending your status or changing it to another type of visa. It is important to seek legal representation to ensure that your application is properly filed and to avoid complications or denial of your request.

At The Clarke Law Office, LLC, we have been providing successful representation to individuals seeking extensions or changes of their immigration status since 2003. Our team of experienced attorneys will work with you to understand your unique circumstances and provide you with personalized legal guidance throughout the process.

We understand that immigration issues can be stressful and complex, which is why we strive to educate and inform our clients every step of the way. With our strategic legal planning and commitment to integrity, we can help you achieve your goals of maintaining legal status in the United States.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking the link above, or by phone or email.


  1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
  2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to the Expiration Date on your I-94.
  3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
  4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to a removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).