US Citizenship Attorney | Naturalization | Certificate of Citizenship

Our law firm specializes in helping clients navigate the complex process of naturalization and obtaining U.S. citizenship. If you have been a green card holder for 5 years (or 3 years if you obtained it through marriage and are still married to your sponsoring spouse), you may be eligible to file for naturalization. However, there are numerous conditions and potential obstacles that must be addressed before you can apply, such as demonstrating good moral character and avoiding voting in a U.S. election if you are not yet a citizen. Failure to address these issues can result in a denial of your application, potentially leading to removal proceedings.

At Clarke Law Office, LLC, we understand the stress and emotions that can arise during the naturalization process, and our experienced attorneys are here to provide knowledgeable legal advice and effective help. Our goal is for you to leave your legal problems with us and feel relieved of stress. We have a proven track record of successfully representing clients by providing professional legal representation, including guidance in applying for naturalization and obtaining U.S. citizenship. Our clients are educated and informed throughout the entire process, and we work together as a team to achieve the goal of U.S. citizenship.

It’s also important to note that you may already be a U.S. citizen if your parents became citizens when you were a minor child. The laws surrounding this can be difficult to navigate, so it’s recommended to seek consultation from a knowledgeable attorney. Our law firm can assist you in obtaining your certificate of citizenship, even if you face challenges with state or country legitimization laws. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.

If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.


  1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
  2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to Expiration Date on your I-94.
  3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
  4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).

US Citizenship | Naturalization | Certificate of Citizenship