Request for Evidence Attorney| RFE

Home » Services » Request for Evidence Attorney| RFE

Have you received a request for additional evidence?  Many immigration cases have been denied because of failure to respond to a request for additional evidence or inadequately responding or not timely responding. The filing fees paid to US Department of Homeland Security are expensive and nonrefundable, thus it’s important that you seek legal representation in responding to request for additional evidence.

If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.


  1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
  2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to Expiration Date on your I-94.
  3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
  4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).

Request for Evidence Attorney