Immigration Appeals Attorney

Home » Services » Immigration Appeals Attorney

Immigration Appeals Attorney

The most important thing to remember about appealing your adverse decision from USCIS or Immigration Court is it has to be done within the requisite time period. Many appeals fail due to it not being filed timely. There are circumstances where your appeal can be filed outside of the time period, but they are limited to unique factual circumstances. The Clarke Law Office, LLC has successfully represented many individuals filing appeals, motion to reopen, and other reliefs.

We have represented many families and individuals since 2003 with filing appeals or motion to reopen, and our system works and more importantly our clients are educated and informed throughout the whole process. Most successful cases are accomplished by the attorney and the client working together as a team to accomplish the goals of winning your appeal or other relief by providing legal service with integrity, through strategic legal planning, and educating you throughout the whole legal process.

o EOIR Appeals
o Appeal to the BIA (Board of Immigration Appeals)
o Motion to Reopen– immigration cases

If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.


  1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
  2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to Expiration Date on your I-94.
  3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
  4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).