Immigration Court Attorney| Removal | Deportation

If your application or petition has been denied, you may receive a Notice to Appear (NTA) in Immigration Court, where the government will argue that you are in the United States illegally and should be removed or deported. It is crucial to seek legal representation immediately to ensure your rights are protected. The Clarke Law Office, LLC has successfully represented many individuals in Immigration Court and achieved positive outcomes.

Our firm offers a wide range of services related to Immigration Court hearings and deportation defense, including representation for EOIR 42B Cancellation of Removal, Immigration Court Hearing Voluntary Departure, EOIR Appeals, and Federal Court Litigation. We can also assist with the removal of conditions on residency (I-751) for spouses filing a joint petition, financial affidavit of support, appeal to the BIA (Board of Immigration Appeals), cancellation of removal (10-year law), 212(c) relief, adjustment of status in removal proceedings, motion to reopen immigration cases, waiver of inadmissibility (I-601), and waiver of inadmissibility (I-601 A) in conjunction with a Family Residency Petition (I-130).

At the Clarke Law Office, LLC, we believe that the most successful cases are achieved through a collaborative effort between attorney and client. We provide legal services with integrity, strategic legal planning, and education throughout the entire legal process to ensure our clients are informed and prepared for every step of their case. If you are facing removal proceedings or deportation, do not hesitate to contact us for a consultation.

o Immigration Court Hearing Removal Representation/ Deportation Defense
o EOIR 42B Cancellation of Removal
o Immigration Court Hearing Voluntary Departure Representation
o EOIR Appeals
o Federal Court Litigation
o Removal of Conditions on Residency (I-751) of a spouse–joint petition
o Financial Affidavit of Support
o Appeal to the BIA (Board of Immigration Appeals)
o Cancellation of Removal (10-year law)
o 212(c) Relief
o Removal Proceeding or Deportation Representation
o Adjustment of Status in Removal Proceedings
o Motion to Reopen– immigration cases
o Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601)
o Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601 A) in conjunction with a Family Residency Petition (I-130)

If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.


  1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
  2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to Expiration Date on your I-94.
  3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
  4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).

Immigration Court | Removal | Deportation