Greencard Attorney | Adjustment of Status| Lawful Permanent Resident

The process of immigrating can be a difficult and stressful experience, and if not done correctly, can result in the denial of your application or even deportation from the United States. At Clarke Law Office, LLC, we understand the challenges of navigating the immigration system and strive to provide compassionate and effective legal counsel to help you overcome these obstacles. Our ultimate goal is for our clients to trust us with their legal issues and leave the problem to us, allowing them to focus on moving forward with their lives.

Our experienced team has a track record of success in representing clients in adjusting their status and obtaining their green cards. We have assisted countless families and individuals since 2003 and are committed to ensuring that our clients are well-informed and educated throughout the entire process. We believe that successful outcomes are achieved through a collaborative approach between our clients and attorneys, and we provide legal services with integrity and strategic planning.

If you need assistance with adjusting your status or obtaining a green card, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you achieve your goals and provide peace of mind throughout the entire legal process.

If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.

Adjustment of Status
K-1 visa
I-102 application for the replacement of I-94 card
o I-90 application for the replacement or renewal of the green card
o FOIA Request and Evaluation Fee
o Respond to an RFE (request for additional evidence) from the USCIS–Regular
o Employment Authorization application
o Scheduling and appearing at Infopass appointment
o Extension of Status/Change of Status

Adjustment of Status:  A person may apply for permanent residency without leaving the United States, once entered the United States legally and has not violated his or her nonimmigrant status.
Exceptions: Section 245(i) some people with older priority dates may pay a penalty and adjust their status even if entered the US illegally, and has violated or overstayed their nonimmigrant status.
Immediate relatives of a US Citizen ( children,  parents,  spouse) may adjust status once they entered the US lawfully, even if they overstayed without having to pay a penalty.


  1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
  2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to Expiration Date on your I-94.
  3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
  4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).

Green card | Adjustment of Status| Lawful Permanent Resident