Clarkston GA Green Card Attorney | Adjustment of Status| Lawful Permanent Resident

Clarkston GA Green Card Attorney | Adjustment of Status| Lawful Permanent Resident

Home ยป Clarkston GA Green Card Attorney | Adjustment of Status| Lawful Permanent Resident

The immigration process can be an emotional and stressful process, and if done improperly can often lead to a denial of your petition or application or even lead to your removal from the United States of America.  The Clarke Law Office, LLC provides knowledgeable legal advice and offers effective help in these often-distressing personal situations. One of the goals of the Attorney-Client relationship is for the clients to be able to leave the problem, regardless of what it is, with the attorney, so that the client will be relieved of the stress created by the problem. Our firm has a proven track record of successfully representing clients by providing them with professional legal representation in adjusting their status and receiving their green card. We have represented many families and individuals since 2003 in obtaining their green cards or lawful permanent residence card, and our system works and more importantly our clients are educated and informed throughout the whole process. Most successful cases are accomplished by the attorney and the client working together as a team to accomplish the goals of your adjustment of status by providing legal service with integrity, through strategic legal planning, and educating you throughout the whole legal process.

If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.

Adjustment of Status
K-1 visa
I-102 application for the replacement of I-94 card
o I-90 application for the replacement or renewal of the green card
o FOIA Request and Evaluation Fee
o Respond to an RFE (request for additional evidence) from the USCIS–Regular
o Employment Authorization application
o Scheduling and appearing at Infopass appointment
o Extension of Status/Change of Status

Adjustment of Status:  A person may apply for permanent residency without leaving the United States, once entered the United States legally and has not violated his or her nonimmigrant status.
Exceptions: Section 245(i) some people with older priority dates may pay a penalty and adjust their status even if entered the US illegally, and has violated or overstayed their nonimmigrant status.
Immediate relatives of a US Citizen ( children,  parents,  spouse) may adjust status once they entered the US lawfully, even if they overstayed without having to pay a penalty.
Clarkston GA Green card Attorney| Adjustment of Status| Lawful Permanent Resident


  1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
  2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to Expiration Date on your I-94.
  3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
  4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).

Clarkston GA Green Card Attorney | Adjustment of Status| Lawful Permanent Resident