Alpharetta GA US Citizenship Attorney| Naturalization | Certificate of Citizenship

Alpharetta GA US Citizenship Attorney | Naturalization | Certificate of Citizenship

Home ยป Alpharetta GA US Citizenship Attorney| Naturalization | Certificate of Citizenship

You may be eligible to file an application for naturalization if you have your green card for 5 years or 3 years if you obtain your green card through marriage and you are still married to your spouse that sponsored you. There are many conditions and potential obstacles you have to address before filing for your naturalization. Some of which are 5 years of good moral character, no registration to vote or voting in a U.S. election, and a host of other issues that should be considered prior to applying for naturalization.  The denial of your application for naturalization will most often lead to your case being referred to immigration court to start the removal process of removing you from the U.S.A.   The Clarke Law Office, LLC provides knowledgeable legal advice and offers effective help in these often-distressing personal situations. One of the goals of the Attorney-Client relationship is for the clients to be able to leave the problem, regardless of what it is, with the attorney, so that the client will be relieved of the stress created by the problem. Our firm has a proven track record of successfully representing clients by providing them with professional legal representation in applying for naturalization and receiving their U.S. Citizenship. We have represented many families and individuals since 2003 in obtaining their U.S. Citizenship, and our system works and more importantly our clients are educated and informed throughout the whole process. Most successful cases are accomplished by the attorney and the client working together as a team to accomplish the goals of your U.S. Citizenship by providing legal service with integrity, through strategic legal planning, and educating you throughout the whole legal process.

You may be a U.S. Citizen already through your parents becoming a U.S. Citizen when you were a minor child. The laws are very difficult and date sensitive to determine whether you have become a U.S. Citizen automatically, thus it is wise that you seek consultation from a knowledgeable attorney. The Clarke Law Office, LLC can assist you with applying for your certificate for citizenship, although many people face difficulties with state or country legitimization laws we have successfully helped many clients obtain their certificate of citizenship.

Alpharetta GA US Citizenship | Naturalization | Certificate of Citizenship

If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.


  1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
  2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to Expiration Date on your I-94.
  3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
  4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).

Alpharetta GA -US Citizenship | Naturalization | Certificate of Citizenship